The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Trilogy)

The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin (This is part of a joint review I did with Cassie from Books With Cass. You can find the full review on my blog, Paper Riot.)First thoughts:WHAT THE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Overall thoughts:"HOLY SHIT" pretty much covers it. But seriously, just when I thought I had gotten used to the whole creepiness, Michelle Hodkin brings us an entirely new level of insanity and it was just one crazy, crazy ride. From now on, Evolution will be known as the Book of Emotions. It was filled with creepy (that doll oh my god), pitiful (poor Mara. I would go insane if I were her.), hilarious (thank Michelle Hodkin for Jamie), swoon-worthy (hi Noah) and shocking (THE ENDING) moments. And the ending, despite the fact that it left me useless for an entire day, also made for a great shift in genre. And what can I say? I NEED ANSWERS. And oh no, that thing that is revealed in the last chapter? It had better not be true. Because then I will be forced to kill someone. (Sorry.)